And any natural or legal person who has registered in order to beneﬁt from the services provided by the coworking spaces of the Provider (hereinafter the ’SAfﬁliate"), the Provider and the Aﬁlliate will be collectively referred to as the "Parties". It was stated and agreed as follows.
General provisionsThese general conditions determine a precise and complete legal framework which applies to the service contract by which the Affiliate beneﬁts from all the services detailed in Article 3 of these general conditions. The Service Provider reserves the right to modify these conditions at any time by publishing a new version on the site http://www.be-square.be/. The applicable general conditions are those in force on the date of signature by the Afﬁliate of the Service Contract. The general conditions are also available on the site. The Service Provider also ensures that acceptance of the conditions is clear and unreserved by signing them by the Afﬁliate concurrently with the signing of the Service Contract between the Provider and the Aﬁiliate The Affiliate acknowledges having read all of these conditions prior to joining and having accepted them without restriction or reservation. The Afﬁliate acknowledges that he has received the necessary advice and information to ensure that the offer offered by the Service Provider meets his needs.
Article 1: Purpose of the contractThe purpose of the service contract subject to the general conditions will be to allow the Afﬁliate to beneﬁt from the services offered by BeSquare in its coworking spaces:
- participation in events organized by Be-Square
- provision of a coworking space equipped according to the terms
- provision of a common meeting room according to the terms set by the subscription chosen by the Afﬁliate
- provision of common areas (corridors, toilets, lift, etc.)
- provision of common ofﬁce equipment (printers, photocopiers, etc.)
- provision of an lCT infrastructure (internet access by wifi or cable, etc.)
- regular cleaning of offices and common areas, general maintenance of the site and its equipment
- presence of reception staff
- other reception services such as the daily management of mail by the staff of the coworking space
- Depending on the specificity of its conditions, the Aﬁiliate may, where appropriate, benefit from additional services or even a private space.
It is expressly specified that the provision of one or more ofﬁces constitutes only the accessory part of the Service ContractThis contract can therefore never be considered as a commercial lease, office lease, or any other type of lease, whether or not it enjoys the protection of specific legislation.
Article 2: Provision of additional servicesThe Aﬁiliate may beneﬁt from optional additional services. The Aﬁ‘iliate may beneﬁt from optional additional services. These additional services will be invoiced in addition to the subscription, increased by VAT and payable according to the general payment conditions set out below.
Article 3: Subscription price and payment terms
The Afﬁliate will have to pay the full amount of one quarter of the chosen subscription and any other amounts due before having access to the facilities. The fee is calculated per quarter and must be paid in advance at the latest on the last day of the due date mentioned on the invoice. The Aﬁ‘iliate does not have the option of waiving some of the services provided above for a price reductionThis fixed price includes all charges, taxes and duties relating to the coworking building and the goods that equip it (insurance, property tax, etc. ). It also includes conventional charges (water, electricity and heating), it being understood that the respective meters are open, with the distribution companies, on behalf of the coworking itself.
Be—Square further reserves the right to modify the costs of its services at any time by notifying the Aﬁ‘iliate in writing with one month '5 notice. In the event of late payment, the afﬁliate will be liable as of right and without prior notice of an irreducible penalty clause of 15% on the amounts due. In the event of late payment, the afﬁliate will be liable as of right and without prior notice of an irreducible penalty clause of 15% on the amounts due.
Finally, any invoice remaining unpaid despite the Be-Square recall procedure to the Aﬁiliate may result in the suspension of services until full payment of the open invoices, without this being considered by the Affiliate as a termination of contract.
Article 4: Assignment prohibitedThis contract is concluded by Be—Square with the Affiliate and may under no circumstances be transferred, whether total or partial, for consideration or free of charge.
Article 5: Duration of the contractThis contract is concluded for an indefinite period. It may be terminated at any time in accordance with Article 9 of these general conditions. The duration of the service contract may in no case exceed the common law rental lease (main lease) between "ATA BUSINESS PARK " and "BE-SQUARE", signed on 01/08/2019.
Article 6: Rights and obligations of the AﬂiliateDuring the execution of this contract, the Afﬁliate will have the option of using the Be-Square coworking address on their commercial documentsThe use of the name Be-Square is, for its part, strictly prohibited. The Aﬁ‘iliate retains full responsibility for its debts, charges, taxes, fees relating to its commercial activity. The Afﬁliate agrees to use with due care the goods made available under this contract and not to adopt the following behaviors in the premises of Be-Square or its immediate environment:
- introduce or store in the premises explosives, ﬂammable products and other unhealthy, noisy, smelly or illegal materials or objects
- throw or get rid of old paper, waste or other products in areas other than those designated for this purpose by Be- Square
- introduce animals inside the premises
- smoke in the premises and elsewhere in the building
- use ﬁre apparatus in the premises
- place, install or display objects in common areas, including signs, advertisements, billboards, tables or posters without the agreement of Be—Square
- damage the premises made available - any breach and / or deterioration will be immediately invoiced 0 use photographs of the spaces without the written consent of Be—Square